Permaculture Directory (fwd)

Permaculture Friends,

The 1998 American Permaculture Directory is finally IN PRINT!

After a few years of gathering survey forms & other pertinent data, I've
finally completed the Directory - with the expert publishing help
of Greg Peterson, a Permaculture graduate from Phoenix.

The BAD news is that some of the information may already be outdated.

The GOOD news is that from  now on it will be easy for anyone to update
their files - ANYTIME - electronically - on our WEBSITE!

                                   http://www.permaculture.net

As a Permaculture Design Course Graduate, you can fill out SURVEY FORMS for:
*Your PERSONAL permaculture profile...
*Your Permaculture BUSINESS, COMMUNITY, ORGANIZATION, PUBLICATION,
                    or WEBSITE...
*Future Permaculture Course information for our WEBSITE CALENDAR
                        3Class Connection2

..............[The following will be online with a month or two]..............
*Permaculture SITE information to be printed in the:
       3PILGRIMS GUIDE to PERMACULTURE SITES in NORTH AMERICA2
                   (Publication date - spring 1999)
*The Roster of graduates in your Permaculture COURSE
            to record in the Official Pc Registry
*Permaculture INTERNSHIPS you offer.
*Permaculture INTERNATIONAL LINKS for people who travel
         to other countries to do projects, etc.
*Permaculture-related BOOKS or MANUALS authored by
              Pc Design Course Graduates

Just visit http://www.Permaculture.net, check out what's new,
 & fill in the appropriate forms.  This information will instantly
 & automatically be emailed into the Directory database and
 be available for the next printing of the
       American Permaculture Directory.

The Website has been in operation for about a month or so
while being assembled & is now ready for some serious networking.
The Directory Network has already begun to collect updates & new names.
We are expanding it weekly. It will continue to evolve ......

SO WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE DIRECTORY?  =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

* Most of the active Permaculture people in North America,
* Profiles of over 350 individual Permaculture Design Course Graduates,
* Profiles of over 120 Businesses, Communities, Organizations, and
     Publications,
* Listings of over 340 Permaculture courses with the names of each student
     graduate - as far as we know.
*** With this information being corrected & updated continuously***
                               - via the website -

Not only these basics, but lots of inspirations, definitions, explanations,
articles, lists & other good stuff. Great for instructors to sell or to
include in their Permaculture Design Course packet.

HOW CAN YOU GET A COPY? =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Visit our website,     http://www.permaculture.net
                  or
Call Greg at 602/279-3713
                  or
Send a money order for 15.95 per book plus $3 postage to:
ShadeTree Publishing
5515 N 7th Street
Suite 5144
Phoenix, AZ 85014
                 or
check with your local Permaculture bookseller

For volume/wholesale DISCOUNTS, visit the website or call Greg at
602/279-3713

IS IT WORTH IT? .... YES - every review so far has been positive,
whether from permaculture activists, novices, or even people recently
introduced to the permaculture concept.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

P.S. We are already getting geared up - gathering data, writing articles, &
contacting people about the NEXT EDITION,which will be about TWICE THE SIZE
of this one & very up-to-date. More on that later.

Hope you like the Directory
(Please send feedback...Network with us...Spread the Word)

Lets SAVE a little PAPER....
If you or someone you know is in the Directory & this is the first time you1ve
been notified, your email acknowledgement of this notice will save us a post
card.

John Irwin

American Permaculture Directory
John Irwin - Editor