Date: 4 JUN 1995 17:44:52 GMT
Newgroups: sci.bio.ecology
Subject: HELP OUR EARTH & have fun too

If you are concerned about the pollution of our environment,
If you are concerned about the earth's population,
If you feel our natural resources must be protected, AND.
If you would like to help address these problems, . . .
   while sailing in the South Pacific. . . . .

Then please visit our new Web Site, temporarily located at:

**<www.ingress.com/kunosoura>**

On or before 15 June our Web Site will be found at:

**<www.kunosoura.com>**

We firmly believe we can make a difference in the above problems, and
you can be a part of our effort.

"Thank you for sharing your concerns with us."