[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TH: Toward A Directory Of Community Forestry ...

	16/06/95 17:20 BST

	Hello All

In message <Pine.SGI.3.91.950615120022.14862B-100000@umbc9.umbc.edu> "R T
Ellsberry, Discussion List Administrator" writes:
[...]
> Administrivia: The official title for this list has been subtly re-tooled to:
> -------------
>     < TREE-HOUSE > Discussion List For Community Forestry & Design.
>
> As this should be subject to listee-consensus, your feedback is encouraged.
[...]

	Sounds good.

[...]

	Purhaps a directory would help everybody realise just how many
	projects and people there are out here. Although I won't be taking a
	"trip across the country", it would be interesting to know what
	everbody else is doing, how their doing it.
--
        Myk Rushton                                myk@rockbase.demon.co.uk

	"Elves began it, of course, waking trees up and teaching them to speak
	and learning their treetalk"        JRR Tolkien, The Lord Of The Rings