Information Please

Dear Sir,

	It seems like I am the only one that my friends know who is on
the internet so everytime that they hear about something on TV or
something they call me up to "check it out".

	A friend just called and told me that he hear that they were
running an ad on the internet for homesteading in Manitoba, Canada and if
I could find it, he would like me to get the Information for him. Do you
know anything about it?

	I basically use the e-mail to keep intouch with my family that
lives about 100 miles away. So I'm not too up on knowing where to look
for all the stuff that people are always wanting me to find for them.

	Thanks ahead of time for any help you can give me.

C. A. Majors
camajors@claynet.com