Need support and resources

Greetings!
	I am a chairwoman on our school's new building fundraising
committee. I have been successful in enticing many people into the idea
of building an eco school with schoolground naturalization.
	We are in the early stages of developing a framework which will
raise 2 million dollars for a new school for our Native community of
6000 people. We would like to accomplish thhis by the Fall of 2001.
	I need any kind of information and or support you can share. I'm
sure I can get the ball rolling with a little more resources.The one
obstacle I need to be able to address is the fear of the fear of high
cost of environmental building.

Kahwinetha Diome