Re: Nutritional comparison of conventional and organic cropping systems

gfarm@ns.waymark.net
Tue, 08 Oct 1996 19:51:43 -0500

Dear Kira,

One source of information is the Townsend Newsletter. Try to find that if you
can. A medical library would have it.

I remember this being answered in a past SANET request. I will see if I can find
it.

Regards,

Michael J. Rankin