U.S.-China Conference on the Environment (fwd)

Andy Clark (aclark@nal.usda.gov)
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 20:10:25 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 12:23:14 -0700
From: Global Interactions Inc <global@GOODNET.COM>
To: Multiple recipients of list SIRFF-L <SIRFF-L@SIVM.BITNET>
Subject: U.S.-China Conference on the Environment

Global Interactions and the China International Conference Center for
Science and Technology are holding a U.S.-China Conference on the
Environment in Beijing on August 5-8, 1997. Arizona State University is a
Cooperating Organization for this Conference. The committee is soliciting
papers for concurrent sessions at this conference. We are writing to invite
you to participate in this significant meeting. We hope you will assist us
by informing others in your network about this opportunity. For more
information on the conference please visit our website at
http://www.goodnet.com/~global or send us E-mail: global@goodnet.com

Thank you for your time and consideration. Jodie Brown, Coordinator