Re: Genetic engineering & SAL -Reply

Steve Moore (sfmoore@earthlink.net)
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 18:52:52 -0800

The organic trade ASKED
(Congress and) USDA to get involved and establish the label! Some of us
who farm organically have been opposed to this since the beginning for a
variety of reasons. Unfortunately, it is probably too late to put the USDA
Genie back in the bottle. I certainly hope not.

Steve
Steve Moore
sfmoore@earthlink.net