recent discussions

Andy Clark, SAN Coordinator (san@nal.usda.gov)
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 08:26:00 -0500 (EST)

This was intended for the list, I think, so I'm forwarding.

Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 19:50:51 -0800
From: RDFischer <fischioka@zianet.com>
To: san@nal.usda.gov
Subject: email

To whom it concerns:

I'm glad to see that some of the SAN mail is relevant to helping farmers
develop a sustainable operation. A lot of the mail seems to be written by
people on a crusade. It would be nice if there were a little less opinion
and a lot more fact. Comments should be based on what is observable
instead of what is feared.

I deal with farmers' fears everyday but am able to help because I can offer a
little knowledge to go with what they already know. We don't need
the opinions of the "yellers and screamers" like we had in the 60's. We need
the expertise of those who can "bring something to the table". Hopefully
the above is taken in the spirit it was offered.

Sincerely,

RDFischer