Re: info

Have you tried a search of the abstracting source called: Agriculture and
Environment for Developing Regions (formerly Abstracts on Tropical
Agriculture)? The electronic format is called TROPAG.  There are a large
number of references about agricultural development in India including
those that are fully or partially funded by NGO's.

Also try AGRIS (the database of the Food and Agriculture Organization)

Ask your librarian at University of Guelph to introduce you to these
databases.

Irwin Weintraub
Head, Chang Science Library
Rutgers University