Re: SMALLFARM-MG> Organic Produce

>Another thing: The USDA/NOP is not going to go away. Any kind of limited
>protest action, while completely acceptable, may be, in the end, time and
>energy misdirected.
>
>Get a copy of the OFPA in front of you and study it. Be prepared to voice
>your concerns on every aspect of the Proposed Rule that is not in accordance
>with OFPA.
>

>Steve Sprinkel
>Texas Organic Growers Association
>Organic Farmers Marketing Association
>
>Austin, Texas

Hey Steve nice to hear from you. You and your wife did spoil us in the
south coast chapter and it was a great time to be in the organic movement
and we miss the both of you.    What are you paying your
certifier,inspector and state in Texas?
I wonder how it compares too what we pay.  I know everyone is looking for a
level playing field.  You know my place  ,you been here what would one pay
where you live now as I don't know what it cost in other places.I don't get
off the farm much .  What does it cost a small grower about my size in
Texas for his inspection,for his certifer,for his local chapter,and to
register with the state ?