Public Comment

<bigger><bigger>Attention:

</bigger></bigger>we are thinking of starting a 1-900 public comment hot
line

For those that can't wait, we will be starting  a new one nine hundred
number:

 No time limits, call as often, as you like, tell us what you think of
the USDA?NOB to your heart's content,

Call 1900-<bigger>public comment

</bigger>

That's one nine hundred <bigger>public comment

</bigger>

Organic growers don't have to wait for the public comment any longer.
<bigger>We know your lifestyle at stake ! Don't wait call now 1-900
public comment

</bigger>

Example of a typical call from an organic grower:

 Phone rings "ring " "ring"

Our recording "YES

Organic grower "Is this the place for public comment"

Our recording "uh huh"

Organic grower " hey I cannot afford it"

Our recording kicks in "uh huh "

Organic grower "but this is my life we are talking about here"

Our recording kicks in again "uh huh "

Organic grower then says "hey I  have to pay money every year to two many
many people  and support the whole thing just too  prove I am honest"

Our recording comes back  "uh huh"

Organic grower "5000 is too small a number to be a small farm and it will
hurt small farmers "

Our tape says back "uh huh"

Organic grower "I have to pay my state  CA. and the certifier both for
the same dam thing"

Our recording "uh huh"

Organic grower "This is getting to be a real tar baby"

Our recording comes back  "uh huh"

so on so on soforth

 you get the idea it is just like a real life  public comment .

No time limits  and call back over and over again only 1 dollar a min.

Think of the money in stamps and the gas you will save.

You don't have to wait for  <bigger>PUBLIC COMMENT</bigger>

You must be 18 or older to call

That's 1 900- Public Comment-

Put you mind at ease-feel  good again ,get it off you chest

That's 1900-public comment

.

IF "Con" is the Opposite of "Pro"....then

what is the opposite of

     PROGRESS?

uh huh