Re: TH: Multi-functional land use (fwd)

 Tree-House -

 As many of you know, I often cross-post items to TH-List from
 a variety of sources around the 'Net, plus 'American Forests'
 Magazine, the National Arbor Day Foundation, plus books, NPR
 (Nat'l Public) Radio, Baltimore Tree Tribe events, etc etc ...

 I emailed in, expressing my interest in joining the new German
 forum on 'Multi-Functional Parks for Low-Income Communities,'
 which sounds as interesting and promising to me as it does to
 several of our correspondents.  I've not heard back from them
 yet.  When their information comes available it will be passed
 on to you.  In the meantime, if you want to pursue this on your
 own, which I very much encourage, their particulars follow ...

 TREE CITY  - URBAN FORESTRY & ARBORICULTURAL PROGRAM
 Office Illertissen: (Coordinator) Graf-Kirchberg-Strasse 26 89257
 Illertissen, Germany Tel. +49-7303-43776  Fax: +49-7303-42114
 Email:100441.3577 @Compuserve.com URL:
 http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/G_Kuchelmeister
 Guido Kuchelmeister

 Richard Tryzno Ellsberry | [http://flora.com] | Baltimore / USDA Zone 7