TH: RE: White Pine / I need help please!

Hi,

check out the Fire Effects Information System's entry on White Pine:

http://www.fs.fed.us/database/feis/plants/Tree/PINSTR/

I love this online database.  Much more information than just fire effects.  Includes uses along with biological and ccological characteristics.  You can hit the Homepage button at the bottom to get to the main page.

Mark Stephens - Fairfield, OH z5
The Backyard Forest - http://w3.one.net/~markws