 us who are still debating the largest urban park in North America ...

 Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 11:54:30 -0500 (EST)
 From: kyle cassidy <cassidy@jupiter>

 All of philadelphia's tourist literature touts fairmount park as the
nation's largest urban park.  although i've heard balboa park and central
park actually have more acreage.  do you have a "top 10" list by any
chance?

 thanks

 kc
 KC - I think that 'City Forest' (if I've got that right) in Portland
 Oregon is the popular champ.  There are several competing ... Richard.