TH: Arbor Day Resources

                                                              Tree-House
Does anyone have a source for Arbor Day Curricula directed at elementary
age school children?  If so, will  you please either post it or e-mail me
directly?

I have been asked to be involved with a 1998 Arbor Day planning to
celebrate the University of Minnesota, Minnesota Landscape Arboretum's 40th
anniversary and the Horticultural Research Center's 90th anniversary.

We want to involve the usual celebrities while keeping a program
interesting and educational for 3rd, 4th and/or 5th graders.

Any information will be appreciated!

Sincerely,

Jeffrey L. Johnson

J L. Johnson
johns345@maroon.tc.umn.edu

"Your Future is just your Past waiting to happen."
      "Now Here"  or "No Where"?  Your Choice.

by: J. Cruickshank
    Loveland, Colorado