TH: Re- fooling Mother Nature?

                                                              Tree-House
On Tue, 4 Mar 1997 03:19:58 -0500 (EST),
Tree-House@Majordomo.Flora.Com wrote...

>My understanding is that "mad cow disease" has a spirochete, too, and that
>it was the effect of these on the skull/brain which gave the disease the
>"spongiform" name. I wasn't too clear by your discription if that was the
>case or not.
>
> Kevin McLaughlin
> ------------

My original post was to point out that the spiral action of the Spirochete
and the spongiform brain are not related.  A Spirochete is, from what I
have heard, the cause of the spongiform brain or mad cow disease.

Sorry for not being clear about this.

J.L.Johnson

J. L. Johnson
johns345@maroon.tc.umn.edu

"Your Future is just your Past waiting to happen.
Why be afraid of your Future.
"Now here or No Where"
Your choice."
                by: John Cruickshank