Re: TH: [Fwd: fyi (fwd)]

 Post-To: Tree-House@Majordomo.Flora.Com (Community Forestry) ----------
 -------
 Hi All -

 Thanks, Tom for posting us that proposal for sci.forestry --
 maybe this is what we really wanted after all.  If they
 successfully establish their newsgroup, them maybe we could
 generate the sub-group sci.forestry.urban.  None of this
 is perfect for everyone of course, and you read how those
 folks had struggled with many of the same cross-category
 ambiguities that we were confronting.  Why don't we write
 in support for sci.forestry (which seems to have industry
 backing) with the hopes of ...urban or the like in the
 next year.  Either way, we will be able to post onto theirs
 like we never could before on Usenet.

 Sorry that I have been so busy lately with my 2 jobs.  For
 those of you who read that proposal, perhaps you can sym-
 pathize with how difficult and murky this Internet stuff
 can get.  Each effort requires much time and energy etc.

 Richard@Flora.Com

 Richard Tryzno Ellsberry  |   Flora's Garden   |  Baltimore USDA Zone 7