TH: [Fwd: fyi (fwd)]

Hey y'all.  I guess we're all to busy working on our trees to talk about
'em.  Anyway, the attached message appeared on the SAF listserv.  It
seems there is an effort to establish sci.forestry newsgroup.  Perhaps
ours could be a sub of that.

[Personally, I like getting our discussions delivered to my mailbox, but
I guess this will open up the group a bit.  By the way, if you use the
wonderful new Netscape Communicator (Netscape 4.0), your discussion
lists can appear in the same window as your mail. ]

We'd better stop talking about computers and start talking about trees
again, or we'll have to rename this PC-House  :>)

Cheers,
Tom

--
Tom Kimmerer