 thankful and in agreement, as documented below.  Richard@Flora.Com ...

 Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 07:33:21 -0700
 From: "David L. Vessell" <david.vessell@lpcorp.com>
 To: RT Ellsberry <Richard@Flora.Com>
 Hello ...

Thanks for the support.  The original RFD was modified slightly.  The new
proposed newsgroups are named sci.forestry.misc and
misc.industry.wood-products.misc, to reflect the fact that they would be
the start of new hierarchies.  This should simplify the future creation of
sci.forestry.urban.

I'll keep your e-mail address, and let you know when the call for votes has
been issued.  Thanks for your interest.

David L. Vessell, Webmaster             | david.vessell@lpcorp.com
Louisiana-Pacific Corp.                 | (503) 624-9004
Information Systems - Lake Oswego OR    | http://www.lpcorp.com
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are of the author, and may
not necessarily reflect the opinions of Louisiana-Pacific Corp.