TH: FloraList Monthly Reminder ...

 Post-To: Tree-House@Majordomo.Flora.Com (Community Forestry) ----------
 -------
 Welcome!                                                      June 1997

    This document is the Info file for members of the discussion lists:

        Tree-House (for Community Forestry & Ecologies).
        Bird-House (for Backyard Birding & Habitats).
	Bird-Tree-Digest (our combined 'ArchivEdition' List).

    The 3rd is a hybrid merger of the 2 parents. Our digest list is
    unique in that it combines the discussions from both our Tree
    and our Bird house lists.
    off of, or to 'migrate' between these 3 eco-friendly email groups.

    All that is required for full participation in our discussions
    is a standard Internet email address.

    Once every month this Info file is incrementally updated, circu-
    lated amongst our listees, and posted to some kindred newsgroup(s).

 --
 How To Enlist Oneself:

 subscribe bird-house

 help
 info bird-tree-digest

 end

 --
 Remember that when switching to our digest edition, you will probably
    one's own regular email account (not from a friends' or families'
    -- others' return addresses will not be recognized properly
    by our automatic mail processor as being from you).

    This personal address rule holds equally true when submitting
    a public message (a posting) to the list.  And please remember,
    when it comes time that you must sign off of a list, simply let
    us know what a fine time you have enjoyed, and enter a courteous
    request to either the Majordomo subscription office shown above,
    or to the FloraList Operations office at bottom.  Folks are in
    fact expected to unsubscribe from time to time for whatever their
    reasons may be, and can always return to the discussions later!

 --
 How To 'Post' Your Message To The List:
 Address your message to one or the other of the following:

To: <Tree-House@Majordomo.Flora.Com>	(Community Forestry & Ecologies)
To: <Bird-House@Majordomo.Flora.Com>	(Backyard Birding & Habitats)

 --
 Note that these addresses which accept postings are NOT intended
    for (un)subscribe requests or for other personal (non-public)

Subject: TH: street oak trees and nesting squirrels ...

 --
 Your postings are always appreciated by our members.  Here are
 some suggested things to write about:

 1. Ask questions.  Oftentimes you can find the knowlegeable, tech-
 nical answers you are looking for in a few hours without having to
 do further research.  Also, our multiple opinions may be of more
 value to you than that of a book's single author.  We cite many books.

 2. Excerpt your favorite books and other sources.  Be sure to explain
 clearly where others can purchase the original text.

 3. Tell us about activities in your own community.  This is where
 the Internet is so valuable.  Pass along your successes to help
 inform others, but also let us know about the projects that did
 not work out so well, saving others from similar disppointments.

 4. Don't worry that you are too much of a novice.  There is no
 such thing as a stupid question, although there are occasionally
 very wrong answers.  In the world of ecology, no topic is 'simple.'

 5. Don't worry that you are too expert.  Our readers are very
 grateful for the inputs we get from our more seasoned reporters.
 Please discuss with each other what is important to you, in your
 own language.  Successful ecosystems by definition require diversity!

 --
 Visit our WWW-site at:  http://Flora.Com/

 --
 Your feedback is always Welcome here too ! Let us know how to improve
    and further clarify this Info file.  Address correspondences to:

 "Richard Tryzno Ellsberry"  <Richard@Flora.Com>  (FloraList Operations)

 --
 This document may be freely circulated to interested colleagues.
    You'll find this on the World Wide Web via:  http://Flora.Com

 --
 As of of this update, both Bird-House and Tree-House are circulating
    under 2 message postings per day (in 'light trading' volume :) ...

 FloraList(C)1997                                              June 1997