Tt: RE: Treetown Software

To Treetownies,

I have a question as to why you need tree girth and tree diameter?  Isn't this the same information in two different formats?

Also, under the two blank categories,  how about the care needs of the tree and the growing space available?

Brian Darr
Consulting Urban Forester / Arborist
Southern Urban Forestry Associates
www.sufa.com