TT: I'm back!

 Dear Treetown -

 At the risk of breeching proper 'Netiquette just a little bit,
 here's a letter that came in today from one of our alumni ...

 Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 17:09:41 -0800
 From: John Foy <johnfoy@earthlink.net>
 Hi Richard,

I've been off the list for far too long, but now I'm back!  I'm just
finishing some landscaping and here's what my urban forest looks like:

- Two sweetgums
- One Coastal Redwood
- One Ponderosa Pine
- One Mulberry (I know I'll get some mail on that one!)
- One Japanese Maple

And the granddaddy,  my Black Walnut tree.

And of course a small pond, which the birds, cat and dog love

Hay not bad I'd say.

So add me back on the list if you please!

 John Foy
 johnfoy@earthlink.net