Re: TT: Re: I'm back!

 On Mon, 15 Dec 1997, John Foy wrote:

> In Santa Cruz City, we have a pretty good sampling of Redwoods in backyards
> and street corners.  Of course, University of California at Santa Cruz and
> our 400 acre undeveloped park the city owns called Pogonip (they border
> each other) has a whole bunch including the mixed forest species (maples,
> Bays, etc.) you would expect to find.  Mount Lions are also found here.

 And Lions!  Oh My!

 Dear John Foy - You opened up this flood of email when I indiscretely
 quoted to the list a private 'sub' request from you.  Go figure!  Keep
 those cards and letters pouring in folks.  In case you don't already
 know, tonight's topic is 'Redwoods growing in unlikely places, and how
 the heck did they ever get there' ...

 Just wanted to jump in for a moment because I've been rather quiet
 lately (it is SO GREAT hearing from so many of our reporters!)  Just
 a periodic reminder that if you want to subscribe a colleague or un-
 subscribe yourself or subscribe to our TreeTown-Digest, you can simply
 send a friendly email to me and we'll take good care of you.  Also,
 it seems that folks are responding postively to our name-change, ie
 'TreeTown' Discussion List.  Our professionals seem more comfortable
 with it, and it might be more descriptive for everyone else.  You don't
 need to comment on this -- LET'S TALK ABOUT REDWOODS !

 Richard@Flora.Com
 TreeTown ListOp
 Baltimore USDA Zone 7