Re: TT: Re: I'm back!

At 07:12 PM 12/15/97 -0500, you wrote:

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Tom;
There is a redwood growing in a restricted streetlawn situation in Chapel
Hill, NC. Zone 7 USDA. The tree has been there since before I went to
college there - mid 70's. I have never keyed the tree, just believed what I
have been told. Noting you said qiant sequoia is more adaptable, now I
wonder if this could be one of them. I'll try to ask their urban forester
and let you know.