TT: fun books?

I was searching Virginia Tech's website for info on people-plant relations,
and found this interesting-sounding title:

The Winter of Our Discount Tent, a humorous look at flora, fauna, and
foolishness outdoors by Jim Mize (FW '75, M.S. AGEC), won the Outdoor Press
Association's 1995 Award for Excellence. It contains chapters such as
"Gnuts to Gnats," which the author calls "the bug version of junk mail."
University of South Carolina Press, Columbia, SC 29208.

Enjoy,
Mary