TT: book suggestions

Hello TreeTown,

Thanks to Mary for the note about "The Winter of Our Discount Tent" ---
sounds like a great read!

On the subject of books, we are always looking for suggestions for our
special community forestry book collection (nook within a small rural
community library).  Hugh Johnson's International Book of Trees is one
that we'd love to have but, unfortunately, it is out of print.  The
depth and breadth of interesting tree information + wonderful
presentation for broad audience (found in Hugh Johnson's IB of T) are
just what we are looking for.

So, any great book suggestions (especially for something similar to Hugh
Johnson's IB of T) from TreeTowners?

Beverly Gingg, Coordinator
Santa Margarita Community Forestry
http://www.slonet.org/~bgingg/