Re: TT: Re: Re: Live Oak & Lawns

In message <002d01bd27b1$9b90e1a0$a2d270ce@jupiter>, Mark Stephens
<markws@one.net> writes

Our lawn recives no additional water or fertiliser (dog sh*t in the
front one!). Our's is a low impact green patch that serves as an open
space from which to enjoy the sun, surrounding plants and it increases
the three dimensional heterogeneity of the area increasing overall
diversity. It is not an extension of our ego or an attempt to grow a
monoculture.

>YEA!  Another lawn hater. Mowing the grass is easy,

Can i quote you on that the next time my friend mows the grass? With the
push mower! ;-)

--
Myk Rushton <myk@rockbase.demon.co.uk>

Middlesex University-Ecology and Ecotechnology <mr107@mdx.ac.uk>