TT: Possible TreeTown List Interruption

 Dear TreeTown -

 We are currently at the end of the contract with our Majordomo
 provider, Pobox.Com out of Philadelphia Pa.

 This contract may be renewed for another year, or we may elect
 for another service provider.  We are figuring out how best to
 keep TreeTown on-line for the next couple of years.  (Eventually
 we would like the list to become part of the 'listserv' network.)

 Hopefully any changes will be invisible to our members, but we could
 experience some downtime over the next week, or an address change,
 or some other unprecedented activity.  (Expect a couple postings that
 read, 'This is a test!  This is a test!')  Everything should be fully
 restabilized by the 1st of February.  Please be patient during
 this brief and necessary transition period.  And otherwise, please
 keep up the great reporting that we have been enjoying lately.

 Thank you for your continuing support of TreeTown Discussion List!

 Spring Is On The Way!

 Richard Tryzno Ellsberry
 TreeTown ListOp
 Baltimore USDA Zone 7