Re: GBlist: case studies

Jorg Ostrowski (ash@freenet.calgary.ab.ca)
Sat, 8 Mar 1997 06:59:56 -0700 (MST)

Nicole: You may wish to consider joining the compost listserve to find out
more info on good examples of municipalities that have taken a practical
leadership role in retrieving compostable waste. Also for examples of
corporations which have taken action on the 3 Rs, you may wish to consult the
publications called: "Workplace Guide" and "Working your way to a Green Office".
Jorg Ostrowski, M. Arch. A.S. (MIT), B. Arch. (Toronto), Ecotect
in full-time professional practice since 1976 (Straw Bale since 1978),
3 demonstration projects in Canada built 1979, 1981, 1994, +80,000 visitors
- living a conserver lifestyle & working in a sustainable home and office
Web Site [under construction]: http://www.ucalgary.ca/~jdo/ecotecture.htm