Re: GBlist: concrete + foam energy use?

Hal Levin (hlevin@cruzio.com)
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 12:19:18 -0800

The paper facing on the front and back of gyp bd makes an excellent nutrient
for fungal growth. Carbonaceous materials will generally be supportive of
fungal growth in the presence of moisture. Wet sheet rock can provide a
fairly sustained source of moisture at the paper facing - back or front.

Hal Levin hlevin@cruzio.com