Re: GBlist: Masonry wall insulation

Here is an example of the type of cellulose product I was thinking of
http://www.spray-on.com/k13.html
has an R value of 4.54/inch and can be sprayed to 4". The MSDS lists
borax, boric acid, aluminum sulfate and macerated paper as the identity
ingredients (not sure what constitutes the binder ) The paper itself ie.
residual inks, etc. probably is the most hazardous component, that and
the colorant. Which leads to the question is anyone aware of any studies
on the effects of residual contaminants in cellulose insulation.
John Salmen
TERRAIN E.D.S.
terrain@seaside.net