Re: GBlist: Masonry wall insulation

I've been looking at sprayed cellulose for its potential as a one-step
building insulation and interior finish (Can be produced with a fine
fibre texture) but I am not yet sure what all the chemicals in the mix
are. Does anyone have any information on this.
John Salmen
TERRAIN E.D.S.
terrain@seaside.net