Re: GBlist: wet spray cellulose insulation

Michael Schulde wrote:

> I'm looking for input on wet spray cellulose installation, cost
> effectiveness, experiences, etc..  If anyone has worked with it during
> construction, or seen it applied, input would be appreciated.
>
> Also if anyone currently lives in a home with this type of insulation, I
> would like to know if it has provided savings on heating bills, and if
> your experience with this product overall was favorable.
Michael,

I recently used WALL SPRAY cellulose on a addition, we started hanging
board the next day, If properly applied it is not WET and is so much
better, that the fiberglass insulation industry  has spent millions to
muddy the water.  I was so impressed with not only the application but
the performance that I will never go back to fiberglass.

I have been in the addition in both the heat of summer and the cold of
winter (Pgh, PA) and noticed a difference from past projects using fiber
glass.

Further question ecoaj@nb.net