Re: GBlist: Info search (LCA)

Questions of this nature, about the subtleties of LCA and comparisons of
materials other than building materials, are probably better addressed to
another discussion group. You might want to check out the Environmentally
Conscious Design & Manufacturing list. For info, send the command "HELP"
in the body of a message to LISTSERV@PDOMAIN.UWINDSOR.CA

Nadav