RE: GBlist: Insulating a new stone house.

Glenn,

  I plan on using the slip-form method to build my house.  It seems to be a
great low-expertice way to build good-looking and strong walls.  From what
I've been able to find though the foam-core insulating boards are too expencive
and to high of risk of out-gassing, though the later would be somewhat seeled
and could be vented.

Thanks.

-->paul
monk@radix.net           | And when we find ourselves
A Shaker Song Circa 1840 | In the place just right
Author Unknown           | 'Twill be in the valley
Verse II                 | Of love and delight