[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Sustainable Technologies and Resources Workshops (fwd)

------- start of forwarded message -------
From: "Art Krenzel" <phoenix@transport.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.ecosystems
Subject: Sustainable Technologies and Resources Workshops
Date: 20 Jul 1997 02:02:51 -0400
Sender: zwaagstr@luna.oit.unc.edu

The Institute of Sustainable Technologies and Resources (I~STAR)  is a
non-profit research and training center dedicated to creating practical
solutions to problems in ecologically sustainable design of constructed
environments and restoration of native ecosystems.

I~STAR is currently offering internships and workshops in the following:

Straw Bale Construction - August 3-5, 1997 (David Eisenberg)
Eco-Construction - August 11-15, 1997 (Phil Hawes)
Geographical Information Systems - August 16, 1997 (Joshua Viers)
Biointensive Gardening - August 18-22, 1997 (Karen Jenkins)
Ecopsychology - August 23-24, 1997 (Renee Soule)
Restoration of Local Forest Ecology - Sept. 6-7, 1997 (Dennis Martinez)

For further information,  visit I~STAR's web site at:
http://transport.com/~istar
E-mail:  istar@transport.com

------- end of forwarded message -------

--