[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Renewable Energy

        Hello my name is Hudson Harris i live in Texas. I am a
cross-examination debater or cx debate. I have been debating for two years
and this summer i went to University of Maryland for a debate institute. I
learned numerous things but you appear to know more on renewable energy.
        Right now i was wondering if you could send me some stuff for my
debate anything is helpful: Facts,disadvantages,wierd renewable sources, and
just about anything else pertaining to the topic. The topic is: Resolved the
Federal Goverment shall establish a policy to substantially increase the use
of renewable energy.

Your  admirer,

William Hudson Harris