No Subject

Nice to hear from you Taunya.  I did not mean to give the impression that
this mg is only for scholarly discourse.  I, for one, sure welcome your
comments and those of others who actually have their feet on the ground.
Most of us don't want to gab or read other people's gab, but we're happy
to help track down information and to share ideas that can help all of us
in our work.
Judging from your email address, it sounds like you are from my neck of
the woods.  If you contact me directly my email, I can get you in contact
with others of the same interest in our area.

Chuck West
University of Arkansas
276 Altheimer Dr.
Fayetteville, AR  72704-6804 (note my new zip code, everyone)
501-575-3982
cpwest@comp.uark.edu