Re: Was it Dichlorvos?

For specific information on "Shell" No-Pest strips try The National
Coalition Against the Misuse of Pesticides (NCAMP), 701 E Street, SE, Suite
200, Washington, DC 20003, (202) 543-5450 or the Northwest Coalition for
Alternatives to Pesticide (NCAP), PO Box 1393, Eugene, Oregon 97440, (541)
344-5044.  Another source is the Pesticide Education Center, PO 420870, San
Francisco, Ca 94142-0870, (415) 391-8511, Fax (415) 391-9159, e-mail
<pec@igc.apc.org>.  The Pesticide Education Center sells a good book
called,"Designer Poisons: how to protect your health and home from toxic
pesticides, by Dr. Marion Moses, M.D..  Good luck,   Nicole

KB (see signature) <no-junk-email@ns.net> wrote in article
<no-junk-email-ya023680000305971938330001@news.ns.net>...