Re: Roundup information

On Mon, 09 Jun 1997 06:32:08 -0400, "John A. Keslick, Jr."
<treeman@pond.com> wrote:

>Andrew you need to learn about bio-dynamics.
Yes please - I suggest you post your information
on the "Weedy organic grapevines" thread.

>Guess what you have lost a fight because you are fighting.  Using
>roundup does not win the fight.
Nor does tilling.

>You are a looser.
Why do you have to confirm my previous remark about
resorting to personal insults because of the weakness
of your case?

>--
>
>John A. Keslick Jr.---Tree Anatomist & Tree Biologist.-
>Boycott Food grown with "SLUDGE" (Bio-Solids)
Please tell us why, some time. I think I am doing
well by my vines with all that lovely cow manure
and there isn't all that much difference. I could't
find it on your site either.

>Organic Tree Treatment Web Site:
>http://www.pond.com/~treeman

Good site with lots of sound info. Why spoil it
by getting too emotional? Nothing in this world
is quite that black-and-white.

Andrew Bennett; Avondale Vineyard
Adress is anti-spammed: for real e-mail name replace underscore by dot.