Re: Roundup information

On Mon, 09 Jun 1997 06:30:42 -0400, "John A. Keslick, Jr."
<treeman@pond.com> wrote:
(quoting comments by Andrew Bennett)
>> 1) There are benefits as well as costs associated with
>> the use of Roundup.
>
>There is no data to show roundup is helpful fo the living soil.
But constant tilling is worse. It reduces the organic
content and increases the erosion.

Or is the soil happier and healthier getting about and
seeing new places?

>It is illegal to say it is safe.
John! I thought you lived in the Land of the Free!
Even us poor colonials up here in Canada have free
speach. My Government expressly allows my to say:
"Roundup is Safe and Effective ... when used according
to the label." There - I've said it. Am I now a
criminal down in the US of A? As I understand the rules,
it doesn't even need to be strictly true for me to be
allowed to say it - a provision of which you have as
much need as I. Get your Government to write in free
speach somewhere.

>Get a life.
I refer to my previous remark about your need to
resort to personal insult.

Andrew Bennett; Avondale Vineyard
Adress is anti-spammed: for real e-mail name replace underscore by dot.