Re: Reversing Plant Aging

>From: "Dr. Stephen Martin" <milly@ap.net>
>To: <victor.guest@eepo.com.au>

>Vic,
>
>Thanks for the information. I'd love to know more about how insects
>differentiate between sick and well plants. Fascinating subject. The Milly's
>web is now operational on the Yahoo Store.
>http://www.viaweb.com/millysorganics. Your feedback is encouraged. Please
>pass around the URL.
>
>Thanks,

It seems pretty simple really, if you give plants that are sick the right
nutrients the change can be measured by viewing the plants through infrared
imaging.

I don't have a phone number for Dr Arden Andersen. I will keep my ear to
the ground and if I get any information of the whereabouts of him or
Prof. Callahan I'll let you know.

You can un/subscribe to the Perma list
at  --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:-
Vic

>Steve
>____________________________
>Dr. Stephen Martin
>Wyoming DnaVaccine
>Maverck Technologies
>smartin@wyomdnavaccine.com
>http://www.wyomdnavaccine.com

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
victor.guest@eepo.com.au                 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024