Saltbushes (Atriplex sp.)

Hi there again,

Sorry Helen I don't know about the negative impacts the use of roundup has, though I think if you do search comprehensively you will unturn some info about it.

Rather I would like to ask everyone if they know or know of any research about using saltbushes as companion plants for growing plants in salt affected lands? Any studies on saltbushes or such would be useful information for me.  I've been wondering about these amazing little plants for a while and have decided to do a research project about them.  Thanks in advance....and just want to let everyone know here that whatever they may be doing, keep up the good work :)

Mitch.

http://www.mailexcite.com