Need help with June permaculture workshop in Michigan

Several friends of mine have a small grant (very small!) to put together
a 3-4 day workshop with a diversified population in June.  They already
have facilities on an organic farm between Milan and Ann Arbor, but need
a good speaker to run the thing - someone who works in the same kind of
terrain.  Please call Bob Grimes at 313/439-3289.  We're afraid we won't
find anyone we can afford.  The group can provide transportation,
housing and meals, but beyond that only $600 for honorium.  Any
suggestions??  Thanks!!!