Re: poultry processing

Donald Voth (dvoth@comp.uark.edu)
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 12:55:53 -0600 (CST)

I don't know about poultry processing, and, to tell the truth, I don't
know much about the facility I'm going to mention. However, I do know
that the Mennonite Central Committee, headquarters in Akron, PA, with
offices too in Newton KS, has one (or perhaps several) trucks which are
pulled into communities to process beef for worldwide distribution to
disaster areas, etc. I don't have a telephone number handy, but you can
find them on the Web, or just call for information in Akron, PA.

Don Voth