Re: TH: Hands across the water ...

Richard

I love it! What a great topic. (What is the technical name for "the history
of plant migration"?)

Pangaea (Pangeae?) is the name given to the 'supercontinent', when all the
land was one.

On Sunday I went to a bird sanctuary & saw a great poster which showed
migration routes in North America. I bring this up because, no doubt, the
things that flieth (birds & insects) must have played a part in this story.
(ie birds often fly to NA's PNW coast from Asia, although they may not make
it back nor breed here. However, they could 'sh.. in the woods' and
introduce even a small bit of asian genetics.....)

Although the history of human migration is not yet precise (ie a number of
major differences, including Christian & other Creation stories), it is
believed by some that humans only left Africa on a permanent basis about
180,000 to 200,000 years ago. Quite recent, really.

Kevin McLaughlin
Kitsilano, B.C.
"....DNA is digital, built on a base 4 number system?...."