Re: TH: World's Only Golden Spruce has been felled, Please forward!

>  From: amundsen@breeze.net (Maiden Mother)
>  Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 20:55:10 +0000
> We, members of the Haida Nation are seeking to connect with any persons
> who may have advice or assistance to offer in a last attempt to > generate growth from this unique plant.  As of this date please either > email me and I shall forward your thought on to a technical review team > once we have established those persons.
I don't know if this is applicable in this situation, but I recently saw
a web site that discusses the process for obtaining new trees from the
stump of an existing tree. The URL is:

http://www.pond.com/~treeman/stmpsprt.html

I hope this might be useful information.