Re: TH: Usenet news: sci.environment.forests ? (fwd)

 Post-To: Tree-House@Majordomo.Flora.Com (Community Forestry) ----------
 -------
easy for you to say.  just kidding.  i guess this is what separates the real
info-smooth from the rest.  anyway, i still haven't gotten the answer to one
minor part.  are we restricted to three identifiers at this time? or can't
the title of this forum have four or five so that we are inclusive now.

bottom line?  i respect everyone's hard work and say ''go for it".  i'm just
sharing my perspective.