Tt: Checking in: )

Hello Richard,

Just a note of appreciation for the interesting posts + an update. We
are now known as the Santa Margarita Community Forestry --- a bit
simpler than the Santa Margarita Community Forest Improvement Project
(our name when we joined the TreeHouse that is now TreeTown). We've had
a busy, fun and interesting year, the highlight of which was the
development of a Santa Margarita Demonstration Forest. Snapshots of our
activities can be found on our recently updated page at
http://www.slonet.org/~bgingg/

Happy Autumn!

Beverly Gingg, Coordinator
Santa Margarita Community Forestry